Dear Friends,
I can't believe that our mission will be over on Sept. 1st! I'm excited to be back in the Riverton 18th Ward. I have one last mission request. The Primary Presidency in the Pioneer Stake (where we are serving) decided that they wanted every primary child to have their own scriptures. Many of these children are from poor or broken families or are refugees and scriptures aren't a priority. The Olympus Cove Stake joined them in their project and donated many sets of scriptures and scripture bags, unfortunately the demand exceeded the supply. Here is where I (you) come in! If you could donate any scriptures--cheap ones from the distribution center or gently used unmarked ones--and/or small bags (of any kind that the scriptures could fit in) the children of the Pioneer Stake would be VERY grateful! They need scriptures in both English or Spanish. You help would be wonderful. Please pass the message on and let your friends know about our need! If you have scriptures to donate please give them to Stacy on Sunday or let me know and I will pick them up.
Thanks for your help on this project and all of the other projects we've asked your help on during the last 2 years. You are the Best!
Love, Jill
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment