Free Grocery Coupon and Shopping List Program
If you haven't already checked it out, you'll want to visit the
Grocery Smarts website.
This FREE site allows you to choose your favorite place to shop, from Smith's to Walmart, and then see what the current deals are there for that week. You can then easily locate current coupons that are offered (both electronic and print) for featured sale items to get even more bang for you buck by purchasing items that are on sale and use coupons for those same items.
You can also easily create you shopping list online and add and deleted items you want and then print your list with the click of a mouse.
This is how I do my grocery shopping each week and I save at least 50% off my total purchase price and also lots of time that I used to spend planning my trip since the website does all the work for you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment