Welcome to a brand new blog created just for stuff involving our fun Riverton neighborhood. Now I have to give credit where credit is due....even though I created this blog, the real brain behind this idea is Kim Milligan!!!! She thought it would be an awesome idea to keep the current Book Club book list on a blog, so we have a place to refer to when we need to know what the next book will be & who is hosting Book Club that month. YAY!!! Of course, I am a bit of a idea-runaway, so I thought it would be fun to take this blog even further & include anything & everything that is going on in our neighborhood on here as well :)
So spread the word & the blog address & we can stay in touch & informed with our neighborhood friends!!! You can become a "contributor" to this blog & post items by sending me your email address & I can add you on. If you just want to follow & get updates, become a "follower" by clicking on the right side of the blog page.
Although, I (Jenn Butterfield) am listed as the moderator of this blog, it truly belongs to OUR NEIGHBORHOOD!!! :) However I am always willing to help with any questions about the blog or if you would like me to post anything for you....please let me know. Just e-mail me @ jenn2626@msn.com or just leave a comment on the blog :)
I am very excited about this & hope this blog will be a great place for great information, news & anything you'd like to share. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Looks good Jenn!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, Kim and Jenn! It sounds like a good vehicle for information of all kinds! ~Tanja C.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea! You are awesome to put it together! Add me to it. gageigle@q.com
ReplyDeleteAngie
Thanks for doing this. I'll know where to go when I'm being overrun with zucchini.
ReplyDeleteJenn and Kim you did a great job.
ReplyDeletefor all those interested in the book club you can go to the Riverton Library in the holds section and there is about 8 copies of "The Book Thief" reserved to be checked out so you can join us for the book club on the 19th at my house @ 7:00 p.m. Hope to see you all there. It is alot of fun. Janet